job summary: Our Client is actively seeking a Regional Accounting Analyst to join their growing team, immediately!
This is a Contract to Hire opportunity with lots of growth opportunity!
This Company creates everyday essentials to make people's lives more livable and inspiring. Backed by a pioneering heritage, their innovative products, and sustainable technologies are designed to meet the growing demands of our fast-changing planet while making life easier.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Support in an accurate and timely way the monthly, quarterly, hard-close and year-end-financial closing for the entities in the region
- Support consolidation of legal entity statements and local statutory reporting in the region
- Advise on operational complex and judgment based general accounting (e.g. complex (non-rule based) accruals) and recurring month-end activities
- Monitor IFRS and webFEM compliance with policies and treatments
- Review P&L and BS from an accounting perspective in ERP / HFM (during the month as per the agreed BS review cycle)
- Complete A-forms
- Comply with rules and regulations set by global accounting and implement accounting policies
- Identify and signal recurring issues for further process improvement
- Drive standardization and quality in the balance sheet reconciliation process
- Operational key link for GBS (e.g. in escalation or advice on transactions)
- Involve specialists in specific accounting topics where specific/deep knowledge is required
- Support specialists in specific accounting and/or tax topics where operational assistance is required
- Support RAC operations team lead in liaising with local authorities and internal/external auditors
- Support BU accounting manager in adhoc specific BU activities
- Deliver recurring input for tax and regulatory requirements
- Operational decision maker on how to continuously improve the consolidation and reporting process in the region
- Determine how bookings are recorded in the Balance Sheet (in line with IFRS / Audit policies)
- Coordinate whether a specialist needs to be involved in accounting matters
- Accounting professional with preferably 1-2 years of experience in accounting and reporting, and capable of analyzing complex processes and issues
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Adequate expertise knowledge in Financial accounting (IFRS, accounting processes)
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial / ERP systems, SAP/ MFGPRO knowledge preferred
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Drive monthly closing and reporting processes for scope of work
- Autonomous in organizing responsibilities and work retain an eye for the details
- Adequate communication skills and full professional proficiency in English
- Ability to work under severe time pressure during month-end closures and continuously.
APPLY NOW Or send resumes to Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accruals, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.