We have an immediate need for a Financial Analyst to join our client's growing Finance team for a temp to hire opportunity.
Located in Brentwood, TN, our Client has provided consumer checking account
solutions, services, and products to hundreds of banks and credit unions nationwide.
This position is responsible for supporting the Senior Financial Analyst in analyzing the consumer checking account data of our financial institution clients.
location: Brentwood, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Essential Functions and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in retrieving bank information for analysis
- Organize client provided data for house holding functions
- Provide analysis of the organized client data to create Checking Score standard reports
- Fact check reports for accuracy and appropriateness to the particular client's situation
- Maintain and assist in updating and improving Checking Score quantitative models
- Consolidate previous reports and produce summarizations of past data
qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Major in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative field
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Access and SQL are a plus
- Experience working with quantitative or statistical models
- Comfortable with large data sets
- Good communication skills and comfortable managing interactions with various internal users at all locations
APPLY NOW or email resumes to Brittany at email@example.com
skills: SQL, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.