Randstad is partnering with one of the top digital Real Estate companies in the Lewisville area and we are looking for a Business Analyst for the finance team.
As a member of the Financial Systems team, you'll help our client by delivering valuable insights, tools and features that enable continued success.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Implementation of Workday functionality including Business Processes around Financial Accounting, Suppliers, Business Assets, Banking and Expenses.
- Create Workday reports, including Standard, Advanced, Matrix and Composite reports
- Support Workday users by troubleshooting problems, answering questions, creating and/or modifying reports, and assisting in creation of documentation as needed.
- Configure, test and maintain Workday Financials - FDM, Financial Accounting, Suppliers, Business Assets, Banking and Expenses.
- Build TM1 dimensions, cubes, processes, reports and cube rules.
- Work with TurboIntegrator processes for data loading and dimension maintenance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- 2+ years experience with Workday Administration and/or TM1 applications using Perspectives and/or Architect.
- IBM TM1 Certification(s) a plus.
- Experience working with SQL a plus.
- Familiarity with scripting language (PowerShell, Python, Perl) a plus.
- Understanding of core ETL concepts and ITL/COBIT frameworks a plus.
- Familiarity with Workday Studio and BIRT a plus.
skills: Business Analysis, Workday
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.