job summary: Large National Distribution company is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their growing team!
This is a permanent full time position that is inclusive of a competitive base salary and benefits package.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for making sure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner. This position is responsible for full-cycle payroll and will be assigned to handle multi-state employees. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Workforce Now Version 18
- ADP Reporting
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Processing of payroll
- Maintenance of time and attendance
- Periodic reporting
- Bill reconciliations, etc.
- Knowledge of Payroll best practices, applicable payroll tax and benefits related laws and regulations
- Verify funds for stop payments and properly credited to accounts
- Strong Working Knowledge of Excel
- 3+ years of Payroll Experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now
skills: Excel, ADP, Payroll Processing, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.