job summary: Large National Distribution company is seeking 2 Payroll Specialists to join their growing team!
These are both permanent full time positions that are inclusive of a competitive base salary and benefits package.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for making sure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner. This position is responsible for full-cycle payroll and will be assigned to handle multi-state employees. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Workforce Now
- ADP Reporting
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 4 Years
- Processing of payroll
- Maintenance of time and attendance
- Periodic reporting
- Union reporting which includes pension, annuity, welfare benefits and union dues
- Bill reconciliations, etc.
- Knowledge of Payroll best practices, applicable payroll tax and benefits related laws and regulations
- Verify funds for stop payments and properly credited to accounts
- Strong Working Knowledge of Excel
- 4+ years of Payroll Experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now and ETime
- Knowledge of Multistate Payroll and Unions
skills: Excel, ADP, Union Payroll, Certified Payroll Professional, Benefit Administration, Payroll Processing, eTime, Payroll Tax-Multistate, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.