Investment Data Ops Analyst Asset Validation
1 to 3 years asset pricing or fund accounting experience
Pricing vendor knowledge, i.e. Bloomberg, Reuters
Knowledge of industry activities, particularly corporate actions, index tracking and stock markets.
Understand the effect that changes in prices and other data elements have on the market value of an account and be sensitive to these changes.
Self motivated and proactive with the proven ability to work accurately and under pressure to meet deadlines.
Demonstrate an understanding and interest in stocks, bonds, options, and financial markets and products.
Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills, including pivot tables and v-look ups.
Mathematical mindset demonstrating strong numerical skills.
Strong analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and interact across departments.
Demonstrate customer focus and follow-up skills.
Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
The role holder will be required to operate flexible working hours to cover early starts and/or late finishes as demanded by the business.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Key Responsibilities and skills:
- Responsible for daily price capture & validation.
- Responsible for producing and analyzing valuation movements within client portfolios on a daily basis.
- Perform daily pricing and validation of all investment assets.
- Review of price confirmation collection within department.
- Analyze price movements against market expectations.
- Provide subject matter expertise support to downstream teams and clients.
- Liaise with pricing vendors and brokers to resolve issues and minimize risk.
- Complete all daily, monthly, and ad-hoc tasks and reporting as required accurately and to deadline.
- Resolve client queries promptly and professionally.
- Participate in client meetings.
- Escalate all issues promptly and effectively to supervisor.
- Contribute to ongoing developments of the pricing control process.
- Ad-hoc project work as directed.
BA or BS degree is required; Accounting or Finance a plus 2-3 years
of experience in IB Operations including 2+ years of Derivatives knowledge is required Prior experience or
knowledge of the following products a plus; credit default swaps, credit spread
skills: Asset Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.