job summary: Controller needed for Private Equity company experienced in preparing bank packages and covenant calculations, as well as, heavy mergers and acquisitions experience
location: Iselin, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Manage day-to-day operations of accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, cash management, payroll, general ledger, tax reporting, financial statement preparation, and related internal controls.
- Accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close processes, and the preparation of internal and external financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Healthcare financial reporting and analysis.
- Handle due-diligence work for mergers & acquisitions
- Prepare and present quarterly board package presentation materials.
- Work with external auditors, investors, bankers and tax constituents.
- Will oversee and coordinate multiple divisions in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment a must
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in the field of Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Must have been a controller for a Private Equity Portfolio company
- Must have participated in preparing bank packages and covenant calculations
- Must have purchase accounting experience related to mergers and acquisitions
- Demonstrated mastery of general accounting principles, health care finance, financial reporting requirements, budgeting techniques & procedures
- Knowledge of insurance matters, regulations, reimbursement, information systems and plant operations.
- Experience in insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid managed care required is preferred
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.