Small accounting firm in Newport, DE is seeking a seasonal tax accountant / preparer from mid-February through mid-April. The hours for this seasonal position can be very flexible - full or part-time according to the candidate's needs. This tax preparer will primarily be filing individual tax returns.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Works directly with customers on tax related issues and inquiries by responding within a timely manner
- Prepare tax returns for individual and businesses
- Review of all tax forms for quality, accuracy and completeness
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3+ years (tax seasons) of experience filing individual tax returns
- CPA license and/or EA certification is preferred.
- Experience filing corporate tax returns is also a bonus.
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com
skills: Tax Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.