job summary: Senior Accountant
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information accurately and timely.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Month-end Financial and analytical review.
- Researching and resolving accounting issues when appropriate.
- Review of International Financial Statements.
- Communicating with Finance staff and other management accounting status.
- Preparation/Posting of month end Journal entries.
- Preparation and review of Account Reconciliations.
- Software and Data capitalization analysis and journal entries.
- Project reconciliations.
- Inter-company elimination review.
- Quarterly Schedule preparation for SEC reporting.
- Audit assistance.
- Ensure company compliance with internal policies, GAAP and SOX.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 5-7 years' work experience in general accounting (preferably a large company) or public accounting.
- CPA and/or masters are preferred.
- Ability to operate in a Shared Services environment.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Experience with both internal and external audits.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong system skills (Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to operate in a large ERP system, such as SAP or Oracle.
$45-$50 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashely at 949-265-5821.
skills: CPA, GAAP, SOX
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.