A company located in Central San Diego is seeking a Treasury Analyst for a 6 month opportunity. The Treasury Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations and cash forecasting.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Cash, debt, and investment analysis and reporting
- Process treasury related invoices
- Periodic and month-end close reporting
- Process internal payment transfers and external wire payments
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a Treasury role
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Knowledge of Treasura and/or Kyriba preferred
Click to apply now or email your resume to Jasmine.Aceves@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Finance, Treasury, Cash Forecasting, Banking Relations, Corporate Credit, Cash Position, Debt Ratios
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.