A national tech company in the Issaquah/Bellevue area has reopened needs for a full-cycle corporate recruiter from now through the end of the 2019 fiscal year. This company is continually growing and preparing to launch a couple of campaigns in 2019. They are looking to bolster their recruiting team to prepare for these initiatives. The corporate recruiter will be a senior recruiter that works with executives and managers in functional business areas, presenting best qualified candidates that meet job requirements. Relationship management to include advisement, coaching, influencing and training related to staffing.
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 53 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 15 Years
- Implement proactive sourcing strategies by understanding the trends and gaps in crucial talent pools.
- Leverage market intelligence to target passive candidates within key industries and companies
- Leverage professional network to gain industry information on current talent landscape.
- - Source, screen, interview and recommend candidates for open positions within professional organizations, including executive level.
- Direct sourcing/screening for critical professional and niche positions as determined by the business needs while complying with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines.
- Develop proactive traditional and out of the box, national sourcing strategies that build relationships with a diverse pool of candidates and results in quality hires
- 15+ years of corporate full-cycle recruitment experience.
- Proven skills in client relationship building, critical thinking, and verbal/written communications.
- Ability to present, train, influence, and negotiate.
- Must have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity.
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations..
- Expertise in advanced networking, candidate generation, and Internet sourcing methodologies.
- Strategic thinking and innovative sourcing channel experience.
- Experience with working with Sr. Business Leaders
- Leads the staffing process for complex hiring profiles highly influential with clients
- Understand and participates in client/business growth strategies and overall succession planning/people strategies.
- Ability to analyze and plan for long terms talent implications within the market/industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.