We are looking for enthusiastic manager level Auditors to support our team for a 4-5 month period as we under take a massive national project. There may be some local travel, and overtime with some weeks going up to 50-60 hours. Active CPA is a must!
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $85 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage to budget
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business adviser to client.
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, MBA a plus.
- Minimum 4-7 years of progressive audit experience in a medium to large public accounting firm or equivalent, Big 4 experience a plus.
- Active CPA license required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
To be considered please send your resume and availability to Bob Demac at Bob.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.