job summary: Credit Support Admin 3 Positions Open, Immediate Need
This is a more senior position, requiring in-depth knowledge of tasks, documents, and requirements related to the support of the consumer and commercial loan underwriting process. The position performs under limited supervision and requires an advanced level of familiarity with documents related to more complicated product transactions.
At this level, colleagues have a thorough knowledge and understanding of related banking laws, regulations, bank policies and practices. This position requires a minimum of three years administrative/lending support experience in the banking industry, preferably in a centralized lending or documentation environment.
location: El Segundo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 10 to 7,9 to 6
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Reviews incoming loan request packages and ascertains completeness based on published product requirements
- Familiar with personal, corporate, LLC, and partnership tax returns and schedules and able to ascertain whether submitted forms meet minimum requirements for product.
- Ability to read property profiles for adherence to HMDA, other regs, and internal procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of and ability to navigate loan origination system and supporting systems such as TSYS, IBS, CT Liens,
- Inputs and ensures quality of data entered into loan origination system , processing forward new, renewal, increase, modification, and subordination requests for Consumer and Commercial products.
- Generates and delivers form letters and notices according to published procedures, including Reg B, Notice of Incomplete, Renewals, etc. and within regulatory or other time requirements.
- Processes and clear notices related to incomplete packages.
- Consults with Lenders on complicated issues
- Contacts Relationship Managers to resolve issues with packages
- Reviews credit reports and resolves "red flag" or other potential issues according to published requirements
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of imaging and indexing of documents
- May train new colleagues
- May test updates to systems or participate in projects related to area
- May perform quality control or other audits, as directed
- Responsible for managing personal queue as well as department queues related to specific work assigned
- Basic Qualifications:
- *High School Diploma or GED required; college degree, preferred
- *Minimum 3 years of consumer and commercial loan support experience in a financial institution required, preferably in a centralized environment.
- *Minimum 3 year of basic computer experience (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills are essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively with all levels of bank personnel
- Credit knowledge and experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, with a sense of urgency and the ability to handle multiple requests and priorities.
- Ability to meet existing service level agreements and process a minimum number of packages per day
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to work with several programs/systems, we operate on up to 8
- Should have general knowledge of tax returns and financial statements
skills: Credit Analysis, Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.