job summary: Retail Operations Project Coordinator
A Nation leading company within the Retail industry is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator/Manager to join their Minnesota based Headquarters.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Review/update project plan tasks, dates, and assignments.
- Support project managers with daily tasks as needed.
- Monitor inbox.
- Update status in project trackers.
- Order replacement hardware (lost, stolen, broken).
- Follow up with vendors for project status.
- Follow up with stores on completion.
- Contact stores for readiness (hardware on site, staffing, area of work ready).
- Respond to questions in inbox & Yammer.
- Ensure equipment is shipped and provide hardware ship tracking to appropriate partners.
- Identify risks and issues, and escalate appropriately.
- Take and distribute meeting notes.
- Schedule meetings.
- Distribute agendas.
- Assist with project documentation, status reports and road-map updates.
- Maintain site/project notes in project tracker and/or One Note.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and a short summary of your qualifications directly to: email@example.com
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel: 3-5 years.
- Smartsheet experience preferred.
- Project Coordinating experience: 3-5 years.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Detail-orientation; strong organizational & analytical skills.
- High degree of professionalism and high sensitivity for confidentiality.
- Ability to complete assignments accurately and on-time.
- Ability to follow documented and oral instructions and directions.
- Ability to learn and apply the new knowledge and skills quickly.
- Ability to apply logical thinking to complete tasks without errors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.