job summary: Randstad Professionals
is recruiting for a Corporate Tax Accountant with 2+ years of tax compliance experience. The desired candidate will review and prepare all Federal, State and local tax filings. Research Federal and State technical tax issues and resolve tax correspondence issues.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Accurate and timely completion of all Federal, State and local tax filings.
- Gather and analyze accounting data; review and prepare tax workpapers
- Assist in preparation of 1099's.
- Research Federal and State technical tax issues.
- Assist in the formulation of tax-related internal controls and policies to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Analyze general ledger accounts to produce timely and accurate records with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Bachelor's degree. Advanced Degree are preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years tax compliance experience.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and communication skills (written and oral.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with on-line tax research and tax preparation software.
- Advanced Excel capabilities.
- Very detail oriented and able to function in a fast-paced environment with the ability to take initiative.
- CPA is preferred.
Qualified candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com
skills: Corporate Tax, CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.