job summary: Randstad Professionals
is recruiting for a Corporate Tax Accountant
with 2+ years of corporate tax experience. Public accounting experience and CPA's are preferred.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Gather and analyze accounting data; review and prepare tax workpapers including Schedule M (1,2 & 3) adjustments.
- Prepare Federal and State income and other local tax returns and estimates.
- Assist in preparation of 1120S
- Research Federal and State technical tax issues.
- Research and resolve Federal and State tax correspondence issues.
- Participate as an integral member of the Finance and Accounting team and technical resource for the enterprise.
- Assist in the formulation of tax-related internal controls and policies to comply with regulatory requirements and established best practices
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 2+ years of corporate tax compliance experience.
- CPA is strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Corporate Tax, CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.