Excellent opportunity for Entry Level Accountants
Ideal candidate for the entry level accountant role will possess a four year degree in Accounting or Finance and have graduated with a strong GPA. An internship in accounting or finance would be helpful. Strong intermediate Excel skills will be necessary to be successful in this role.
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 24 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing customer invoices to ensure tax was invoiced correctly
- Miscellaneous journal entries and payroll reconciliation
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivable
- Responsible for processing sales tax adjustments when needed on customer accounts
- Working daily with vendors to ensure proper payments
- Pulling inter-company invoicing
- Support the accounting process through gathering, entering, filling and archiving of financial data. Prepare timely and accurate local, state, and federal tax returns
- Additional administrative tasks as well
For immediate consideration, please submit resumes directly to: m
Indefinite in-length, possible temp-to-hire. Randstad Professionals offers access to medical & dental benefits as well as 401K! EEO M/F/V/D.
Once resume is received, a Randstad Professional recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your background and discuss the opportunity in more detail. We will meet qualified candidates in person, and then ideally set up employer face to face interviews as soon as possible.
skills: Journal Entries
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.