A leading international Audit and Tax Consulting Firm is looking to hire Auditor Consultants and Audit Managers who have recent Public Accounting experience with CPA (or CPA eligible). These roles are 3-5 month contracts with the opportunity of going permanent. Pay is HIGHLY competitive!
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Supervising staff and leading projects.
- Demonstrating exceptional client service and communication skills and demonstrating an ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Managing multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. 150 semester hours of education preferred and a CPA or eligibility to sit is highly desirable.
- Two to four+ years of progressive public accounting experience with in-charge auditing, willing to look at candidates up to 10 years removed
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS.
- Strong leadership, recruiting, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
skills: Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.