Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, the Accountant performs various general accounting and bookkeeping duties including Accounts Payable/Receivable, data entry, multiple source journal entries, and GL entries, and financial report preparation among other responsibilities.
location: North Oxford, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Verifies and posts Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, collections/billing, cash applications, expense reports and credit card processing.
- Records vendor bills for payment, sales invoices for posting, checks disbursed and payments received.
- Prepares monthly use tax submissions and quarterly payroll tax reports
- Records general ledger activity with related parties and inter-company transaction with our subsidiary.
- Reconciles select balance sheet and P&L accounts with the general ledger.
- Financial reporting
3-5 years general accounting and bookkeeping. Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting desired.
- GAAP Knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Excel, word)
- Sales and Use tax Experience
- General ERP experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.