A Rhode Island based company with both domestic and international client base is seeking a Manager to oversee the Accounts Receivable function while managing staff.
This company has been in existence for over thirty years and has become a formidable market force in the manufacture and distribution of various products. Growth last year was over fifteen percent top line, and with a diversified client base and an emphasis on R&D and the introduction of new products the future is very bright!
Based on a restructuring of the Accounting Department an Accounts Receivable Manager position has been created.
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $54,000 - 68,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
Your specific duties will include:
- Overseeing and be held accountable for a variety of cash management projects and the related reporting.
- Supporting the general accounting close process through providing information on a timely basis.
- Educating other department employees on the importance of providing and maintaining accurate cash management and aging report information.
- Being the lead person dealing with large vendor problems while giving staff the autonomy to make decisions when needed.
- Providing management with daily information as to cash position and aging items.
- Serve as point person for customer credit term approvals and related items.
So you may be asking yourself if you have what it takes to successfully perform in this position?
Besides having the desire to develop your best work product each and every day, you are required to have an Associates or Bachelor's degree in a business major with a minimum of three years of accounts receivable management experience.
You should also feel comfortable with computer software packages, and must be able to effectively utilize Excel and have ERP system experience. The salary range for this position is $54 - $68k. Located fifteen minutes south of Providence, RI. Confidentially apply now by emailing Justin T. McAloon, CPA at email@example.com
or call Justin directly at 401-824-0221.
skills: Accounts Receivable, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.