Do you have a keen eye for detail, along with payroll technical know-how? If so, this new opportunity might be perfect for you. We're looking for someone who will manage employee compensation for a large manufacturing facility on a weekly payroll cycle.
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
As a Payroll Representative you will enter payroll information, calculate wages and make payments. You will understand confidentiality and be experienced entering data with attention to detail. Your excellent math skills will benefit your daily calculations.
- Processing timely and accurate payroll for employees and answering questions
- Ensuring all new hire, terminations and all other payroll-related changes are properly and accurately reflected in the payroll system
- Managing payroll team to ensure all timesheets are processed thoroughly and timely through the time and attendance software
- Maintaining payroll systems to ensure compliance with all state and federal laws, while ensuring that system is meeting internal business needs
- Acting as primary contact for payroll software vendor to maintain the payroll system, assist in resolving problems and implementing changes as necessary
- Reviewing and coordinating administration of garnishments, support payments and other required withholdings
- Monitoring and managing paid time off policies within the payroll system - Helping management to improve and implement processes and pro
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Accounting or related field.
- 8+ years of professional payroll processing experience.
- Prior experience with ADP required
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and proficient in Excel.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and multi task.
- Ability to be discreet with confidential information.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and collaborate with cross functional teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.