Currently seeking Senior Accounting Associate to help through tax season! Position is open ended with very flexible job hours. Positions open in Chicago and Surrounding area.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Provide personal attention, timely service and high quality work that exceeds our client's expectations
- Prepare audit, review and compiled financial statements
- Analyze information by developing spreadsheets to verify and reconcile account balances
- Research and interpret complex tax issues for clients
- Keep current on all accounting and auditing updates, as well as tax legislation
Please apply as soon as possible as this job will fill FAST!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. 150 semester hours of education preferred and a CPA or eligibility to sit is highly desirable.
- Two to four+ years of progressive public accounting experience with in-charge auditing, willing to look at candidates up to 5 years removed
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS.
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Strong leadership, recruiting, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
skills: Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.