This role will provide support to inside and outside sales in conjunction with collections of outstanding receivables for the company division
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for accounts receivable of product sales, rental, and/or contract services
- Review open accounts for collection efforts and make decisions on pending orders, extending additional credit, placing accounts on hold status.
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment, delayed payment and other irregularities.
- Confer with branch representatives to validate accuracy of charges or establish required changes to any charge in dispute.
- Provide material releases upon request and/or acquire material releases from vendors.
- Reconcile sub-contractor pay estimates and past due accounts
- Assist in preparing and executing demand letters, bond claims and stop notices.
- Identify accounts and/or balances for potential write-off
- Assist with collections administrative activities.
- Other duties as necessary
- 2-4 years' experience in Commercial Construction Credit
- Microsoft office ; Intermediate to Advanced level of Excel
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
skills: Credit Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.