If you are thinking that 2019 may be a good time to consider a new career move, then I would like to make you aware of a very good opportunity with a small but dynamic company that is uniquely positioned to take advantage of a rapidly growing sector within the healthcare services market. My client is looking for a Director of Finance/Controller that is a versatile, problem solving team oriented CPA professional who can provide solid accounting/finance leadership. This position will have a critical "seat at the table" with the opportunity to really impact direction and accounting structure as the company expands
Please see details below...
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Master's Degree
experience: 8 Years
- Develops and implements best accounting practices and controls to increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of accounting operations and to ensure compliance with company standards and with appropriate federal and state regulatory bodies.
- Performs analytical review of financial information from the account level to the financial statement level to ensure the information is reliable, accurate and properly stated. Ensures adherence to GAAP. Coordinates audit requests and requirements as they relate to accounting operations.
- Manages the balance sheet account reconciliation and review process.
- Supports other departments regarding accounting and reporting requirements.
- Manages the Asset Management process that includes the accounting, maintenance, and reporting for fixed assets, real estate leases and sub-leases and property taxes.
- Budgeting and regular analytical work on the operations of the business
- Financial lead on financial diligence for M&A activity
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiencies
- Develop and manage a financial dashboard
- Oversees payroll process and reporting
- Other projects as deemed necessary by senior management
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting and/or finance is required
- Eight (8) plus year's related experience in related environment
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Expert level experience in Excel, Power point as well as strong computer skills
- CPA required
- Knowledge of Great Plains Accounting software package
- Managerial experience a plus
- Investigative and analytical skills required
For immediate consideration please send resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.