Looking for a Full-time Development Accountant in the Greater Boston area.
This candidate must have:
- Affordable housing experience.
- Once the training period has been completed, flexible hours and work location (i.e. work from home) options are available.
- The ideal candidate will be working with the Director of Development on a number of redevelopment projects.
- Yardi & Microsoft Office Experience
location: Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5,9 to 5,10 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Responsibilities will include:
- Tracking pre-development cost and recovery.
- Maintaining the development general ledger of each property under development.
- Work with other team members to assemble and submit construction draws.
- Track receipts from fund sources and process vendor payments.
- Prepare development entity monthly financial reporting.
- Review entity 8609's.
- Work with auditors on year end packages as well as cost certification and tax return preparation.
Must be a team player, have strong communication skills, detail-oriented, and the proven ability to meet deadlines are all required. Experience with accounting in Real Estate or Subsidized Housing and Yardi are valued. Strong Microsoft Office skills are required.
Great culture, social environment, open to having fun in the workplace.
Has been rated Best Places to work by the Boston Globe for 4 years in a row!
Salary: $80k +
If interested please send resumes to:
Randstad Professionals, Executive Recruiter, Direct Hire
skills: Excel, Yardi
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.