Fast growing tech company in Santa Clara is hiring for a Staff Accountant to join their Accounting team. This person would be responsible for assisting in daily accounting operations such as month end close, accounts payable transactions, processing credit card transactions, maintaining general ledger, reconciliations, sales tax filing, and other special projects as needed.
Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of accounting experience, Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance, working knowledge of US GAAP, proficiency in MS Excel, detail oriented, and strong problem solving skills.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting. A recruiter will reach out if qualifications are a match.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process Accounts Payable transactions.
- Process employee expense reports & credit card transactions.
- Maintain General ledger accounts, accrue expenses at month end.
- Prepare standard journal entries.
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation.
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process.
- Prepare 1099, 571, sales tax filing.
- Special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting and/or Finance.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in Audit, Accounting or Finance
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Detail-oriented, good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Payments/Cash Posting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.