Our client has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Processor
to join their Shared Service Accounts Payable team. This is a contract that has potential to go perm. The ideal candidate will have worked in a high volume, metrics driven Shared Service environment. Must have good accuracy and attention to detail, experience handling invoice discrepancies. Please see job details below...
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 4 Years
- Assists in day-to-day processing of vendor data, invoices and payments in accordance with timelines outlined by the AP Manager.
- Maintain and build supplier/vendor relationships; assist in the resolution of invoicing problems as well as escalating when necessary.
- Address and respond to vendor and/or internal customer inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Other duties could include invoice scanning, vendor set-up and maintenance, invoice coding, expense report reviews and/or special projects.
Only candidates with Accounts Payable experience will be considered. Please email resumes directly to email@example.com
- Knowledge of standard accounts payable policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Knowledge of purchase orders and related accounts payable procedures required.
- PeopleSoft and Oracle experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment are essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and have the flexibility to handle various job assignments.
skills: Accounts Payable, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.