Currently seeking 4 Audit Senior Associates in the Atlanta area.
Must have experience preparing audit, reviewing and compiling financial statements, in addition, to verify and reconcile account balances. Must have experience researching and interpreting complex tax issues with two plus years in public accounting. For immediate consideration please email resume to email@example.com AND call 404-442-0449.
Please see details below..
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Provide personal attention, timely service and high quality work that exceeds our client's expectations
- Prepare audit, review and compiled financial statements
- Analyze information by developing spreadsheets to verify and reconcile account balances
- Research and interpret complex tax issues for clients
- Keep current on all accounting and auditing updates, as well as tax legislation
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Execute assigned client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, budgeting, directing, and completing assigned tasks of the integrated and financial statement audit, and managing the engagement to budget
- Supervise, train, and mentor assigned audit associates and interns on audit processes and assess the performance of the audit staff for engagement reviews.
- Work with members of the audit team to identify and resolve any client issues discovered during audit process.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Research and analyze accounting issues and transactions and any audit-related or tax-related issues utilizing electronic databases.
- Develop and communicate recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Maintain good working relationships with client personnel to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services.
- Actively participate in audit planning meetings, closing meetings, and committee meetings as a key member of the audit team.
Please apply as soon as possible as this job will fill FAST! For immediate consideration please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org AND call 404-442-0449.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. 150 semester hours of education preferred and a CPA or eligibility to sit is highly desirable.
- Two to four+ years of progressive public accounting experience with in-charge auditing, willing to look at candidates up to 5 years removed
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS.
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Strong leadership, recruiting, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
skills: CPA, Financial Audit, CPA Candidate, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.