Sr. Staff Accountant
Privately own company located in Broward county is currently seeking to add a Sr. Staff Accountant, this individual will be supporting the expansion of the accounting department reporting directly to the controller and responsible for leading multiple projects.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Prepares monthly financial statements in accordance to generally accepted accounting principles
- Account reconciliation and analysis
- Fixed assets and depreciation schedules.
- Assist the Controller in the annual budget preparation and analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years performing full charge accounting, as well as preparation and compilation of financial statements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently with little supervision
- Experience with commonly used ERP software programs, Microsoft Office (Excel is required), Access, Internet, etc.
skills: CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.