job summary: Randstad is currently looking for multiple State and Local Tax Professionals ranging from Staff to Manager. These are direct hire opportunities with reputable Accounting firms in Cleveland and Columbus! If you're looking for a better work life balance and more opportunity for growth we need to talk!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Develop client presentations and participate in selling opportunities.
- Provide tax consulting services for state and local taxes (SALT)
- Serve as a team member on a number of client service engagements including potential involvement with completion of income tax returns for a limited selection of engagements.
- Income, franchise, sales and use, gross receipts, and personal property taxes.
- Focus efforts on managing the team and key client staff members to effectively meet and exceed client expectations.
- 3-7 years of tax experience in public accounting with a focus on SALT.
- CPA or JD required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines.
- Experience in tax research, writing, and planning.
- No more than 2 years removed from Public Accounting
- Position may be filled as Tax Senior or Manager based on applicable experience
If you're interested in learning more please send me a copy of your most up to date resume to Trent.Smith@randstadusa.com or you can reach me directly at 614-987-2705!
skills: Sales, Property Tax, CPA, Sales & Use Tax, State & Local Tax, Multi-State Tax, Income Tax, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.