Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Tax Associate for a position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 1 Years
- Utilize his or her educational background as well as communication and organizational skills by assisting with the preparation of tax returns and research.
- Will be charged with utilizing basic research skills and working with tax software applications to complete simple tax returns for review.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required
- Masters degree in Accounting or Taxation preferred
- More than one (1) year of prior experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with tax research databases such as BNA and RIA Proficient in all tax compliance process software including GoFileRoom, GoSystemRS, Caseware, BNA Depreciation Software, or comparable programs and standard tax workpapers
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Able to follow instructions as directed by members of Tax Team
- Able to prepare simple tax returns
- Takes appropriate actions without being asked
- Seeks advice of appropriate superiors regarding issues, problems related to compliance
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Trent Smith Trent.Smith@RandstadUsa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: MS Office, Corporate Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.