Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Tax Service Manager for a position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for advising clients on the tax implications of their business objectives, evaluating and selecting alternative actions to lessen tax burden and cost of compliance, identifying different methods of complying with tax regulations while acting as the primary client contact for complex tax issues.
- Is charged with applying knowledge to understand potential tax issues, and recognizing and communicating potential risks and potential changes in the tax policy.
- Will be involved in the marketing, networking and business development within an area of expertise and specialization and may be asked to provide written tax advice to clients.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- Masters degree in Accounting beneficial, masters degree in taxation preferred
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of prior experience
- Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, and partnerships preferred
- Prior supervisory experience required
- CPA certification preferred
- Possession of other professional degrees or certifications applicable to role beneficial
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with tax research databases such as BNA and RIA Proficient in all tax compliance process software including GoFileRoom, GoSystemRS, Caseware, BNA Depreciation Software, or comparable programs and standard tax workpapers
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively delegate work as needed
- Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills as well as decision-making skills
- Capacity to work well in a team environment
- Capable of developing and managing a team of tax professionals
- Ability to compose written tax advice
- Capable of effectively developing and maintaining client relationships
- Executive presence and ability to act as primary client contact for preparation and presentation of issues and resolutions to clients
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Trent Smith Trent.Smith@RandstadUsa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: MS Office, CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.