Are you excelling in your current role as a tax accountant? Do you have 3 years of public accounting experience? Are you prepared to go above and beyond for a large client base? Are you prepared to expand your domain and work with a diverse range of clients from one person operations to multi-million dollar companies? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
Due to continued growth, a Cincinnati CPA firm is currently seeking an analytical, self-starter to lead tax operations and engagements.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $63,000 - 69,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Participate in client interactions from process beginning to completion - including planning, executing, interacting with the client, and completing tax projects.
- Prepare tax returns for S Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts, and individuals - including federal, foreign, state and local tax returns, estimated payments and extensions.
- Federal and State tax audits.
- Tax research and consultation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3-6 years of public accounting experience
- Experience with high net worth and pass through entities
- Strong communication, client service and organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- CPA Preferred
If you are prepared to make a change, this opportunity is immediately available. Apply here! With any questions please reach out to Alan Tuss at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Federal Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.