Growing software company in San Francisco, CA is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their accounting department. Accounting Manager will be reporting to Controller and be responsible for overseeing the accounting close, day to day accounting operations and providing strategic process improvements.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations, partnering with the Controller and CFO, responsible for the accounting for accounts receivables, accounts payables, general ledger, journal entries, bank reconciliations, and credit card reconciliations
- Responsible for monthly financial close activities, using proper application of US GAAP, including monthly financial statements and reports, including balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements
- Responsible for cash management including billing and invoicing approval
- Prepare timely internal and external financial reporting, flux analyses and account reconciliations.
- Manage, process and record payroll
- Implement Systems, Processes, and Software that Automate Internal Accounting Processes and Reduce Costs (Netsuite/SalesForce/Looker/Expensify/ADP)
- Plan, develop and implement effective accounting strategies, policies and procedures in accordance with evolving regulations, legal and governmental requirements and industry trends that may impact the company.
- Co-lead post-merger accounting integration projects
- Work on ASC 606 compliance projects as necessary
- Manage and build out Global Accounting Team
- 7+ years hands on and increasing levels of Accounting & Finance experience in a fast-paced environment
- Expert Excel skills and hands-on exposure to use Netsuite
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge of SaaS software revenue recognition
- Knowledge of ASC 606 with experience implementing 606
- Have conducted at least one accounting audit
Click to apply.
skills: Month-End Close, Revenue Accounting, Payroll Processing, Netsuite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.