Looking for a career and not just another job? This organization is a leader in it's industry, offering competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages including industry-leading medical and dental coverage, 401(k), life/disability insurance options, Flexible Spending Accounts, continuing education, and Metro benefits.
Seeking an experienced Billing Analyst. This individual would be joining the dynamic DC office to ensure the invoices and other financial documents are processed appropriately and in a timely manner for large projects.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare High Volume invoices Fixed Price, Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Time and Materials.
- Review and verify contract line items and funding
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Track accounts receivable and transactions
- Assist in month end close including journal entries, and reconciliations
- Complete customer and A/R reconciliations upon request
- Post cash receipts and analyst open A/R for delinquencies
- Reconcile all projects to ensure that all costs have been billed
- Adhoc projects as necessary
- 3+ years of Government Contract Billing experience required
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Procas experience is a huge plus
Qualified candidates should submit their resume in word format.
skills: Government Contract Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.