Provide the executive management team with financial reports including cash flow statements, budgets and forecasts to assist with the strategic growth of the company.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Responsible for the month-end close, financial statement preparation, cash-flow analysis/projections and forecasts.
- Prepare annual budgets
- Build financial models to analyze new construction projects and advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives
- Prepare year-end schedules for auditors
- Streamline policies and procedures and strengthen internal controls
- Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Minimum 7 years experience, real Estate construction experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables & v-lookups
- Timberline a plus
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.