Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Rebates Analyst
for a client in Richmond, VA.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Manages Government Rebates, including Medicaid Rebates (FFS and Managed Medicaid), State Supplemental, State Pharmaceutical Assistance Programs (SPAPs), Part D Coverage Gap, Tricare Refund Invoices, etc. from receipt of invoice to timely payment.
- Processes Managed Care rebates, including Commercial, Part D, and Managed Medicaid.
- Reviews and validates invoice detail against terms of the contract or program guidelines.
- Process assigned transactions in a compliant and accurate manner in accordance with internal controls (including SOX), policies, procedures and regulations.
- Resolves open disputes with states whether related to claims or statement balances. Work closely with State personnel, internal customers, and finance and rebate teams. Maintain good customer relations.
- Ensures timely delivery of rebate processing and provide clear and open communication to team members, customers and account representatives.
- Compile & distribute quarterly and ad-hoc Coverage Gap, sales, trend, and rebate reports to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective customer focus: communicating with and providing rebate activity and supporting documentation to external and internal customers.
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Participates and/or contributes to special projects as needed.
- Responsible for adhering to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Strong Excel modeling skills and the ability to create professional presentations (in PowerPoint) is required
- Ability to understand, analyze and handle large amounts of data
- 4 plus years of related experience managing and processing data.
- Must be able to comprehend and/or learn complex government compliance. requirements and retain, build upon and apply this knowledge daily.
- Must have a high degree of analytical skills.
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.