job summary: Marketing Assistant
This position will support Product Portfolio Managers in implementing product marketing plans and operational processes required to deliver products to market through the company's sales, direct marketing, and vendor channels.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Essential Responsibilities:
- Support multiple Product Portfolio Managers while becoming familiar with specific products and assisting in all aspects of product management including: coordinating creation and revision of literature, invoice processing and tracking, identifying and solving process issues, forecasting achievements and tracking budget detail.
- Product planning, including: developing and monitoring the success of plans.
- Coordinate special marketing projects upon request including: organizing and participating in special promotions, trade shows, seminars, training presentations, and customer and vendor visits/presentations.
- Create, build and maintain relationships that enhance performance of business unit, including sales team and vendor relations.
- Support product sales through providing information and problem resolution for sales team and vendors.
- Administer vendor contracts.
- Maintain database reports needed to support sales and marketing efforts (new prospects, tracking sales activity).
- Provides logistical support through planning, scheduling and coordination.
- Helps with task administration, ensuring requests are submitted, tracked and shipped in a timely manner.
- Assists with other marketing projects as needed.
- Ensure the highest level of quality is achieved within deadline.
- Performs basic research and prepare documents and other marketing materials.
qualifications: Minimum Requirements:
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and a short summary of your qualifications directly to: email@example.com
- College degree with marketing or business related emphasis required.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, along with excellent organizational, and communication skills.
- Working proficiency in computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Marketing experience preferred.
- Utilities experience preferred.
skills: Powerpoint, Word
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.