Accounts Payable Specialist needed for successful distribution company just north of Baltimore! You will be the 2nd AP Specialist on a 10 person accounting team reporting to the Controller. They work 40 hours/week with little need for overtime, and have great benefits to include:
- inexpensive health, dental vision
- Generous PTO package and early release on the day before any major holidays
- 401K match
- up to $10K tuition reimbursement which can be used for professional development seminars/training, certifications or degrees!
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Process purchase orders, standard invoices, and expense report reimbursement for large multi-location distribution center.
- Code invoices for general ledger accounts
- 3-way match purchase orders for proper approvals
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Post journal entries to general ledger at month-end
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of accounts payable experience
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment
Send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.