Randstad is currently partnering with a client in North Charlotte to find a Staff Accountant. This position is a direct hire opportunity. The client is a top tier wholesaler. This is a great opportunity to begin your career.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Responsible for moderately complex accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements.
- Participates in month end close, posts journal entries, analyzes actual to budget variances, performs moderately complex account analysis and bank reconciliation's.
- Analyze financial statements and prepare explanation of the findings.
- Responsible for closing the books in a timely manner.
- Interact with and assist cost center managers from all functional areas.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Fosters the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of MSC's mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 0-2 years maximum experience (the want to groom someone fresh into their career)
- Good energy/communication skills
- CPA a plus, not necessary
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com or click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.