job summary: Human Resources Coordinator
Orange County based Medical Device Company is looking for a smart and driven individual to join them as a Human Resources Assistant. The ideal candidate will have an interest in business and looking for career with a fast paced and growing company.
location: Garden Grove, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Process payroll through ADP.
- Answer and direct HR's phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments for the HR group.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports as needed.
- Preparation of new hire packages.
- Act as the HR point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Carry out duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Support management of international IP filings.
- Update company boards with current messages and publications.
- Other tasks as reasonably assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
$20-$22 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
skills: Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.