job summary: Randstad Professionals is currently partnering with a client in the construction equipment industry to find a seasoned Payroll Specialist!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for preparation of payroll, importing data for payroll, resolving discrepancies and must also be knowledgeable within garnishments i.e. (child support)
- This person will act as the main point of contact for payroll questions/disputes
- Will interact with all levels of employees to assist with payroll questions
- Provides a high level of customer service to internal and external customers by utilizing interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Will use Timberline/Vista
- Will process weekly disbursements for 401k and HSA Plans
- Required to complete the month end closing of assignments
- Will assist with fiscal year end and w2s
qualifications: If you have the below requirements please send your resume to Samantha. Johnson@Randstadusa.com!
- 3-5 years of payroll experience
- garnishments, payroll customer service
- Knowledge of payroll in a construction setting
- Excel, etc.
skills: Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.