Looking to advance your accounting career? New grads Apply Today! Industry leader seeks staff accountant.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am- 5pm
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Prepares internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Prepares general ledger entries and maintaining records and files.
- Analyses information by developing spreadsheet reports and verifying information
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Prepare account reconciliations between general ledger and subsidiary ledger; prepare account reconciliation between general ledger and financial statement
qualifications: Job Requirements
Salary Range & Benefits
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 to 4 years of experience
- CPA track a plus
- large company experience
$50-$65k, medical, dental, visions, 401k, Flexible PTO and Holiday
This position is ready to move quick so click "Apply" to submit your resume now! Feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-635-1331.
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.