We are actively seeking an Accounts Receivable Professional for an immediate opening for a temp to hire, potentially direct hire, opportunity with a company in the Greater Nashville area, located near the airport!
This position would be responsible for preparing and monitoring billing and A/R processes utilizing established policies, procedures and systems. In addition, identify, research and resolve aged balances in accordance with AR goals and metrics.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Monitor electronic data interchange (EDI) accounts for error conditions, quality review and special situations working with internal IT department and customer as necessary
- Reduce delinquency of assigned accounts
- Track and update purchase order information on customer records
- Assist billing team with account specific research and resolution
- Process and compile appropriate information on accounts for refunds, write-offs, credit memos and adjustments
- Research and resolve customer disputes and complaints. Ensure follow up and closed loop resolution with internal team partners and external customers.
- Facilitate customer collection calls with a focus on aged account balance resolution
- Analyze and interpret documents and contracts
- Assist with month end close process as needed
- 2-3 years of related work experience, including experience as a Third Party Biller, Billing Coordinator or Collections Specialist
- Computer savvy, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to Multi-task in a busy deadline driven office setting
- Familiarity with third party billing systems and EDI
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
If interested and qualified, APPLY NOW or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Receivable, Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.