Internal Auditor Needed
Globally know company in Westchester County, NY is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their ever growing company. The ideal candidate will be open to travel to North and South America locations 5-6 times a year.
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Able to manage the Internal Audit process from A-Z including but not limited to:
- Preparing documents and planning on how to streaming processes while adhering to company policies & procedures.
- Ability to create testing procedures in order to develop risk assessments
- Review and fully understand findings. Communicate and present conclusions to executive leaders while offering recommendations for appropriate solutions?
- Special tasks and Ad hoc reporting during down time
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related area.
- 3 to 5 years of experience either in an auditing capacity
- Flexible to travel out-of-state/out-of-country per predetermined audit schedule.
skills: SAP, Excel, CPA, Operational Audit, Certified Internal Auditor, Sarbanes-Oxley, Financial Audit, SOX, Audit-Internal, Compilation, CPA Candidate, Branch Audit, Audit - Internal, Audit - External, Risk Audit, Certify/Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.