Leading Healthcare Company is hiring for a Compensation Analyst to join their team. This person support various business lines by performing market research and providing compensation analyzes and advisement for individuals and all management levels. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of compensation experience, excellent communication, strong problem solving skills, and have working knowledge of HRIS systems such as either Workday or Lawson. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting.
location: Stanford, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: CORE Activities for Compensation:
- Analyze, design and administer the organziation's compensation program.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to corporate staff.
- Provides advice on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Administration of direct compensation (executive, exempt and nonexempt cash compensation programs) for staff, recording and reporting of compensation-related actions
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data.
- Supervises the participation in, conducts and/or purchases exempt and nonexempt salary surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
- Assist Managers to create new job description and ascribe Licensure and Education requirements appropriately.
- Create and edit pay ranges and conduct salary surveys to determine market competitiveness.
- Create Personnel Action Forms for compensation related changes.
- Assist Managers to create career ladders and oversee promotions.
- Bachelors degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
- Level 1 - At least Three (3) years of related work experience.
- Level 2 - Eight (8) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
- Level 3 - Twelve (12) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
skills: Deferred Compensation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.