A company located in Downtown San Diego is seeking an Accounting Specialist for a 1-year project. The Accounting Specialist will be focusing on reconciliations for securities and trust accounting.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 7:00 to 3:30
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
- Daily reconciliations
- Research and analyze reconciliations for issues
- Analyzing and recording debit and credit adjustments
- 1+ years of experience in a retail accounting environment performing daily bank reconciliations
- Experience in the banking or brokerage industry
- Strong Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables)
Click to apply now or email your resume to Cherie.Owen@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliations, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.