Randstad Professionals are searching for a Senior Accountant in sunny Southeast Las Vegas.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $24.04 - 28.85 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Supports month-end and year-end close process.
- Prepares supporting schedules for specific general ledger accounts. Analyzes and reconciles specified balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepares monthly investment reconciliations.
- Prepares monthly revenue entry.
- Prepares monthly/yearly allocations journal entry.
- Prepares monthly invoices for various rental/RMG contracts.
- Prepares fixed asset reconciliation.
- Prepares monthly Shopify entry.
- Prepares Concur file for payroll reimbursements.
- Assists with audit preparation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Understands accounting practices and principles.
- Experience with financial software. Blackbaud Financial Edge experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- 5 plus years of experience in general accounting as an Accountant or equivalent position.
For immediate consideration plaease apply directly or email your WORD formatted resume to email@example.com
skills: MS Office, Excel, Excel Macros, General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Fixed Assets, Asset Management, Bank Reconciliations, Analysis, Month-End Close, Investment Management, Revenue Accounting, Concur, Blackbaud, Excel Pivot Tables, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.