job summary: Operational Program Manager - Knoxville, TN or Atlanta, GA
- This is a direct hire opportunity.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Collaborates with Operations leaders, including the COO, and other business lines to define a big picture change approach and impact analysis both regionally and globally. Provides leadership to regional Change teams. Manage a large (20-25) diverse team of direct and indirect reports located in Europe and North America. Leads Operations Center of Excellence to ensure best practices are shared globally. Collaborate with regional leaders to ensure global alignment on multiple high priority initiatives such as Customer Boarding, AML requirements, M&A and other back-end Operational changes. Oversees impact and stakeholder analyses, develops and implement change, communications, training and implementation of plans and activity schedules. Oversees activities of multiple cross-functional teams and works with various business unit staff to ensure projects are scoped, and prioritized to meet the needs of the business. Lead by a change management methodology appropriate for the business environment, adjusting as needed to ensure focus is on execution and impact for the people-side change on a project. Collaborate with all business lines to align on scope, impact and deliverables associated with change. Manages escalations associated with change. Provides global and regional reporting that ensures business lines are aware of and ready for change. Provides detailed information to management to ensure risks/issues are surfaced and mitigated, provides tracking to budget and timeline. Provide weekly status updates, monthly steering updates and program roadmaps. Works under minimal supervision and may assist less experienced peers to identify and evaluate fundamental issues
Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Master's preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in project management and/or change including
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Operational Change and/or Project Management field, plus
- 5+ years of Change experience; globally focused strongly preferred
- 6+ years of management experience, including 3+ years of experience managing a globally dispersed team
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5+ years', including experience managing projects through all aspects of a project life cycle)
- 3-5 years working within Financial Services or the Payments Industry
- Project management certification preferred but not required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills, presentation skills, facilitation skills and significant experience working with people at all levels of an organization.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to lead teams to execute against multiple projects and excel in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
- Familiar with formal change management processes and methods (Prosci or similar approach)
- Strong relationship building skills to build cross business line collaboration to ensure solid deliverables and efficient execution
- Strong decision making skills- listen, analyze, decision, execute, review
- Ability to think out of the box, logical thinking process- ability to listen, access, mediate and push resolution forward
- Strong people development skills- ability to lead in a way that creates discretionary effort from team members
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.