Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC Job Duties:
Tasks to be performed by Role:
- This position plays a key role within the SAG International Group Controller Model focusing on process improvement and accounting support.
- This role will further strengthen International control environment and facilitate best practices in both new and existing International locations.
- This role will partner with all various Lines of Businesses to determine on-going framework for International Payroll, Compensation and Benefits.
- Recommend, consult on implementation and communicate best practices and procedures for financial controls and business processes.
- Role will analyze and develop long-term strategies to optimize LOB processes.
- Role will be subject matter expert on processes and provide guidance on control, risks and efficiencies.
- Support SAG Group Controller by providing consultation and guidance to SAG LOB's for certain Corporate Governance compliance issues, policies and standards, and Regulatory Reporting requirements.
- Consultation on LOB Control Environment & Process for International Payroll, Compensation & Benefits
- International General Ledger Mapping & Testing for Payroll & Benefits conversions
- Ex-Pat Accounting
- Local Statutory Reporting support
- FATCA compliance
- Month-End Reporting
- FTE STAT Entries
- Ex-Pat Accrual Accounting
- Regulatory Reporting
- LTCAP Accounting
- Payroll & Benefits Accounting
- Control Environment
- Reg W
- FBAR Compliance
- KPMG & Internal Audit requests
- SOC-1 Review
The environment is rapidly changing due to regulatory reform and ramping up of international activities. The ability to identify ways to maintain strong controls and compliance in a rapidly changing environment is critical in this role. A successful candidate will demonstrate the flexibility to solve issues and must have a high level of customer service acumen.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40.04 - 45.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: Duties may include:
- Providing technical assistance on major transactions and product development; coordinating with outside counsel or advisor on major projects, litigation or lobbying efforts; preparing or supervising preparation of protests, rulings and memoranda on audits; reviewing financial and regulatory reports; communicating practices and procedures for proper financial control; recommending changes to the companies accounting policies and standards based on changes in governmental regulations and generally accepted accounting principles; articulating impact of policy changes to senior management within business group/organization.
- Applies extensive specialized knowledge and acts as internal consultant or final authority in area of expertise.
- 7+ years accounting experience.
Click To Apply
skills: Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.