Looking for an exciting change of scenery? We are a leading provider of advanced cloud-based trading technology and are currently seeking a motivated and experienced full time Corporate Paralegal to join our company headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that attracts passionate professionals looking to advance their careers by joining a leader in the financial technology industry. Our culture was built upon an entrepreneurial spirit and complete focus on providing our clients innovative products and services. We offer professional growth through international exposure, an energetic culture and excellent advancement opportunities.
The Corporate Paralegal will support our teams engaged in software and SaaS product development, commercialization, and deployment working with sales, support and various other departments and offices. Experience in drafting, negotiating, and closing information technology agreements and supplemental terms and conditions is a plus. Proven, effective negotiation and relationship management skills are essential to the position.
location: Burlingame, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Assist with compliance with applicable laws, corporate governance policies and supervisory procedures
- Review, draft, and negotiate SaaS license and support agreements with Sales Team members
- Prepare, review, and negotiate contracts with third-party vendors and service providers
- Maintain and create corporate records and provide support for specific projects, including strategic partnerships and joint ventures as they arise
- Maintain minutes and annual filings for the company's domestic and international subsidiaries
- Manage trademark and patent filings with outside counsel
- Assist with Finance and Human Resources matters, including offer letters and employment contracts
- Have the flexibility and be willing to work on a broad variety of other legal matters
- Be adept at managing and completing multiple projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- BA degree (or equivalent)
- 4-7 years of corporate paralegal experience with a law firm or large corporation, preferably with experience working at an in-house legal department
- Experience with software licensing agreements
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Flexibility to work on a broad variety of legal matters; adept at managing and completing multiple projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - great communication, entrepreneurial personality, a commitment to professionalism, integrity, collegiality and being able to approach anyone for questions and answers
- Ability to address problems and think critically with minimal supervision
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email Michael.Gersovitz@randstadusa.com and include a copy of your resume.
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.