We are working with one of our clients located in Wilmington, DE that is looking to hire a Development and Marketing Manager.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Identifying areas for resource and program development and seeking staff, financial, and community support for their implementation.
- · Working with the executive director to develop metrics and collect data to ensure that practices are implemented as planned and achieve the organizations desired outcome.
- · Making recommendations for changes to program practices that are not receiving favorable outcomes.
- Leading a fund development program that includes annual giving, major giving, foundation and government grants, corporate support and special events.
- · Identifying, developing, writing, and obtaining government, public, and private funding for current and future initiatives of the organization.
- · Conducting market research studies and producing marketing materials and strategies to enhance the organization.
- · Planning marketing strategies, public relations policy, and working with development staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the state and federal grant systems.
- Understanding of effective fundraising
- Proven management and administrative skills.
- Ability to gather and report information to grant funders in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates a positive and productive attitude.
- Timely response to requests for information, services, and assistance.
- Ability to adapt to changing systems and revamp programs to best serve the community.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for resident engagement and the mission of Interfaith Community Housing of Delaware, Inc.
- Ability to provide constructive and meaningful feedback.
- Strong writing skills for successful grant obtainment.
- Understanding of effective social media marketing.
- Possess the comprehensive knowledge to create and understand budgets.
- Technology Competency in:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
Bachelor's degree in a related field, with a master's degree preferred. Along with three to five years of leadership experience in a strategic development position.
Must have experience working with grants.
If interested please submit your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.